of counsel Attorney
Admitted to practice in Arizona & connecticut
Jason represents individuals and businesses in a wide variety of litigation matters, including business and contract disputes, employment, real estate and construction litigation, professional negligence, personal injury, and common law and consumer fraud.
Jason grew up on the east coast but has called Arizona home for the past 15 years. Since relocating to Arizona in 2002, Jason has built a solid reputation as a skilled and accomplished trial attorney . Before going to law school, Jason studied music at the prestigious University of North Texas.
Jason is a former adjunct professor, having taught Torts and Civil Procedure, and currently sits on the Board of Directors of Dress for Success Phoenix, a 501c non-profit organization that provides professional business attire and interview training to underprivileged women in need.
- National Trial Lawyers’ Association, Top 100 Arizona Civil Trial Lawyers
- Connecticut (state and federal) 2000
- Arizona (state and federal), 2002
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, Hamden, Connecticut; J.D., Magna Cum Laude, 2000
- University of North Texas, Denton, Texas; B.A., Cum Laude, 1996